The HDMI Extender extends high definition video and audio signals and IR, over a distance of up to 60m over a single CAT 5e/6/7 cable. It features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display “handshake” for seamless integration. With only one cost effective CAT 5e/6/7 cable, high definition sources with HDMI outputs can be connected to high definition displays with HDMI inputs over long distances. Deep colour video, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio are supported and compatible with the extender. In addition, the extender is also equipped with bi-directional IR pass-through which allows for source or display control.
- Allows HDMI Audio/Video and IR signals to be transmitted over a single CAT 5e/6/7 cable.
- Supports copy EDID from receiver display or loop out display.
- Allows for cascading via an additional HDMI loop out port.
- Supports ‘Power Over Ethernet’ function.
- Transmission Range: Extends 1080p resolution up to 60m over a single CAT 5e/6/7 cable.
- Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices.
- Supports up to 1080p High Denition resolution.
- Compact design for an easy and exible installation.
- Video Bandwidth: Single-link 165MHz (4.95Gbps)
- Video Support: 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p @ 60Hz
- Audio Support: Surround Sound (up to 7.1 ch) or stereo digital audio
- Transmission Range: HD (1080p 24bit color) – up to 60m
- Input TMDS Signal: 3.3V
- Input DDC Signal: 5.0 V/P-P
- ESD Protection: +/- 8 kV (air-gap discharge) / +/- 4 kV (contact discharge)
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19 pin female
- RJ45 Connector: WE/SS 8P8C
- 3.5mm Connector: (TX and RX) IR Receiver/IR Blaster
- Housing: Metal enclosure
- Power Supply: 1x 5V??1A
Click here to view the instruction manual.