The HDMI 4 Way Splitter Extender splits the signal from a single source four ways and extends high definition video and audio signals and IR, over a distance of up to 50m over four single CAT 5e/6/7 cable. It features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display “handshake” for seamless integration. Using only a single cost effective CAT 5e/6/7 cable for each display, a high definition source with HDMI output can be connected to high definition displays with HDMI inputs over long distances. Deep colour video, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio are supported and compatible with this system. In addition, the system supports bi-directional IR pass-through which allows for remote control of the source from the location of any connected display.
- Splits the signal from a single source such as a satellite receiver, DVD or Blu-ray™ player four ways
- Extends HDMI/DVI/IR over four single CAT 5e/6/7 cables up to 50m for 1080p @ 50/60Hz signals
- HDMI loop-through socket allows the HDMI signal to be played on a local display
- Only one power supply needed, transmitter powers all four receivers over the Ethernet cables
- IR Sender and 4 IR Receivers supplied to enable IR source control
- Featuring EDID management switch
- Receiver equaliser switch allows signal strength and skew to be matched to cable length
- HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 compliant
- Supports 1080p 3D systems and Blu-ray™ 1080p 24/50/60fps players
- Supports VGA/SVGA/XGA/SXGA/UXGA/WUXGA
- Supports 48bit deep colour (24bit 1080p @60Hz), RGB/YCbCr and xvYCC colour standard
- Supports DTS-HD/Dolby true-HD/LPCM 7.1/Dolby-AC3/DTS/DSD audio formats
Click here to view the instruction manual.